Jan 20, 2011

M.O.T.H.E.R

DiKaRaNg oLeH Zati JaM Malaysia 12:24 AM
This wish for you Mother
is straight from the heart.
With more special meaning
than words can impart...
May your day hold pleasures
that your fondest of...
And remember each day
you're thought of with Love.
Happy Birthday

God made a wonderful Mother
A Mother who doesn't grow old.
He made her a smile of sunshine,
And a heart of pure gold.
In her cheeks he placed fair roses,
in her eyes, stars that shine.
God made a wonderful Mother,
And that wonderful Mother is mine.
Happy Birthday 

For all the times you gently picked me up
when I fell down
For all the times you tied my shoes
and tucked me into bed
or needed something
but put me first instead.
For everything we shared,
the dreams, the laughter,
and the tears,
I love you with a "Special Love"
That deepens every year. 
Happy Birthday 

I find myself wondering...
Did I give you your due..
For all that you've done for me
Did I ever thank you?
For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life's stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
And celebrate my successes?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage, and being true
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared
Did I ever thank you?
If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along.
Happy Birthday Mom

 p/s:saya sedang merindui dia...yaa..saya sgt sgt merindui dia..selamanya dia dihati saya..saya sayang mak saya..Luv you soooo much :)

0 oRg RaJiN MeNaiP:

 

tekantekankeyboard Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review